Do I dare updated to FP4 for BE 15 since all is operating smoothly with present patch level???
– Backing up your DFS and DFSR Folders –
- From within Backup Exec, select New Job from the Backup Tasks left-hand menu.
- Now in the Backup Job Properties screen, Under Selections, expand “Windows Servers” from the Favorite Resources tree. Now that you’ve installed the Remote Agent on your file server, it will be listed in this tree.
- Expand your file server’s tree further and further expand the “Shadow Copy Components” tree, followed by the “User Data” tree.
- Next, you’ll see the “Distributed File System Replication” tree, expand that, followed by the “DfsrReplicatedFolders” tree.
- Finally, you’ll see all of your existing replicated folders, select the checkbox next to any of them to mark them for backup.
- Once you’ve made all of your selections, you may run or schedule your backup job as usual.
These astute people have described a very super process to restrict exchange messaging to internal messaging only for a user…
Make sure SSH service always restarts on reboot in Kali Linux
update-rc.d -f ssh enable 2 3 4 5
Some other service boot notes:
~# service open-vm-tools start
~# update-rc.d -f open-vm-tools enable 2 3 4 5
~# service open-vm-tools status
/etc/ssh/sshd_config, and comment out the following line:
Just below it, add the following line:
Then restart SSH:
service ssh restart
Step 1 is to setup SSH on Linux host as directed by this wonderful earthling:
Step 2 is Using PuTTY and keyfiles to SSH into your Ubuntu 12.04 server as provided by this spectacular human:
This works super awesome on Surface devices. Have confirmed mstsc.exe works!!!